I am writing in order to update you on the progress of construction at the Avon Commons Shopping Center. Since our last update in October, we have had sufficient weather to substantially complete the site work at Avon Commons Shopping Center with only a few remaining items to resolved over the next several weeks.
Construction of all building improvements continues to progress on schedule. As of the date of this letter, the following is the status of construction progress on the site:
1. The offsite roadwork continues to proceed on schedule
2. The construction of Middleton Road has been completed and those improvements have been accepted by the City of Avon.
3. The onsite water and sanitary sewer has been completed and those portions of the water and sanitary lines, which are the City improvements, have been accepted by the City.
4. Landscaping continues to proceed throughout the site. Our landscaper will continue to work on the installation of plant material through its completion over the next several months. However, further seeding will be deferred to the spring of 2001.
5. Signage is currently being fabricated for Detroit Road with installation scheduled for mid December.
We continue feel confident that we will meet all of the commitments made to the City and to our individual tenants pursuant to the requirements to their leases.
Very truly yours,
Richard L. Carlisle Development Manager